[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22 and DVB-T channel scanning issues

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 16 19:38:53 BST 2009

Yes, I had this problem when I was playing around trying to upgrade to
0.22 around 3 or so weeks back.  Same issue, though I could get all in
EXCEPT TVNZ multiplex.  When I ran the mythtv-setup with the debug of
tuning (cannot remember the switch), it complained about duplicate ID's
or something in the database hence why it would not add to database. I
was upgrading from a 0.21 standard database (all optimize and checked).

I found other issues with 0.22 with playback I think (cannot remember
the exact issue) so rolled my 0.21+VDPAU and now sitting quite happy.  I
was playing around with production system, so did not want spend more
time than normal on it.

--
Kelvin Smith <kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org>