[mythtvnz] Debating the ionitx - single or dual core?

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Oct 14 05:10:13 BST 2009

Here are some examples:

http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productResults.asp?whichpage=2&pagesize=10&keywords=balun&form=KEYWORD

I am using 4 of these: http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp?ID=QC3423&keywords=balun&form=KEYWORD (I got them a LOT cheaper than this) and as they only use 2 pairs of the 4 pairs in a cat 5 cable, I am using a cat5 combiner/splitter at each end to map the 2 x 2 pairs for the 2 baluns to the 4 pairs in the cat 5per http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp?ID=YT6090&keywords=cat5&form=KEYWORD but again, I paid only a few dollars for these.

Cheers

Douglas.