[mythtvnz] wireless minimyth

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:43:16 BST 2009

For a KISS way you could use an Ubuntu live USB drive.
In Ubuntu desktop you can create a USB startup disk which has a configurable
amount of persistent storage. From there just boot off the drive, install
the necessary debs via apt, and set up the WiFi profile in Network Manager.
As long as you have enough persistent storage, all you files and settings
would hang around.

Works in Jaunty at least.

See "System -> Administration -> USB Startup Disk Creator"

Jonathan
On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Julius Spencer <jspencer at juliusspencer.co.nz