No subject

Thu Nov 26 20:43:27 GMT 2009

been migrated into the Kernel which makes sense as when I use the volume
control on the remote, the Gnome Volume changes, rather than Myths. I also
know that the Kernel is involved as if I remove Lirc from the machine it
still works, confirming the Kernel link.

So I am at an impass at the moment. Do I try to go down the path of
blacklisting the Kernel driver and see if I can get lirc working, or do I
try to get the kernel driver working as it should?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards

Neil

--20cf30050e829a42de04ab4cdc15

br>I am trying to get the Remote Receiver working correctly on my HVR-3000 =
remote that I have in my backend machine. It&#39;s running the latest Fedor=
a 15 kernel. I know that the hardware works, as I can use the arrow keys in=
 Myth Ok and also the number keys.<br>