No subject

Thu Nov 26 20:43:27 GMT 2009

sure it should be "fixed". I'd guess that it was written that way to
correctly handle being called from MythTV directly (or something similar).

Cheers,
Steve

--0016364eeed026d6e70486eacac6

gton <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz">step=
ote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 20=
4, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">

Since my Python skills are sadly lacking and it works by piping the<br>
the code it seems that it&#39;s working as the author intended so I&#39;m n=
ot sure it should be &quot;fixed&quot;. I&#39;d guess that it was written t=
hat way to correctly handle being called from MythTV directly (or something=
 similar).<br>

--0016364eeed026d6e70486eacac6--