No subject

Thu Nov 26 20:43:27 GMT 2009

record without being locked to a specific date/time. =A0The external<br>
crid url is for additional metadata (including adverts) to be<br>
downloaded.<br>
Unless there is more data that rb-download isn&#39;t giving us, I&#39;d hav=
e<br>
to implement some type of supplementary metadata lookup. =A0That would<br>
then be used to populate the event in xmltv file. =A0That could mean a<br>
simple hash match for episode name -&gt; series crid. =A0Or something more<=
br>
complex like internet master crid db. =A0I would think that you could<br>
share a master crid file/db since it would only change with new<br>
l just having a reliable episode id even if it were completely opaque if it=

--0016361e7cf435e33804856fefa5--