[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Wed Nov 25 04:47:06 GMT 2009

On Thu, November 19, 2009 10:51 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 22:11 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
>> That's quite possibly a bug but I'm not sure what version you grabbed
>> as I've been updating it today and the line number doesn't match up to
>> my latest.
>
> Oh. It's just my local version that's different. If you could send the
> data file I'll see what the story is.

Have you had any issues running this with Python 2.5?

/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/simplejson/scanner.py:6:
DeprecationWarning: The sre module is deprecated, please import re.
  from sre import VERBOSE, MULTILINE, DOTALL
Movies: TMDB module not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/epg/mythtv/xmltv-proc-nz", line 397, in <module>
    tree = ElementTree.XML(data)
  File "<string>", line 85, in XML
SyntaxError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 0

The machine doing the test processing is still on an older Debian etch
version and isn't running 2.6.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz