[mythtvnz] Odd scheduling issue - Program chooses Analogue Tuner

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Nov 23 23:47:05 GMT 2009

On Tue, November 24, 2009 12:29 pm, Steven Ellis wrote:

> On Tue, November 24, 2009 11:31 am, Steve Hodge wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Steven Ellis
>> <steven at openmedia.co.nz>wrote:

OK I've checked and the issue appears to be I'm using Sky's Prime data for
Analogue which tags Leverage as a tvshow whilst Freeview's data tags it as
a movie which then confuses the scheduler.. Nice.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz