[mythtvnz] Odd scheduling issue - Program chooses Analogue Tuner

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Sun Nov 22 21:32:05 GMT 2009

I've been recording Leverage off Prime on a Tuesday night and for some
reason it will only ever select the Analogue Tuner.

Setup

Tuner 1 - Analogue PVR 150 - Priority 0
Tuner 2 - DVB-S - Priority 5
Tuner 3 - DVB-T - Priority 1

Now I'd expect the show to be allocated to Tuner 2 if available and fall
back to Tuner 3, but it will only ever be recorded on Tuner 1.

I've checked that the show is present in the EPG data for all three tuners
and I've tried deleting and re-adding the recording schedule. I'm at a bit
of a loss why it appears to be locked to the Analogue device.

Any ideas?

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz