[mythtvnz] New XMLTV processor - xmltv-proc-nz

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Nov 19 01:54:13 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 14:42 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
> I am confused aboiut how this fits in with tv_grab_nz-py (which I use)

That's probably because it doesn't fit in really :)

0.22[1] lets you have fanart as the background in the "Watch Recordings"
screen. To get that you need to use something like Jamu[2] (which is
also used to grab data for mythvideo). Jamu will find and download
images from either thetvdb or themoviedb based on their title.

[1]Though only some themes show it, mythbuntu does, which is what I
currently use.
[2]http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Jamu

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier