[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22 and DVB-T channel scanning issues

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Nov 17 04:05:33 GMT 2009

Hi

>> > Actually my patch is included in 0.22 & trunk. And has been for some
>> > months!
>>
>> Gosh, that's what I thought, but the front-end logs identified the audio
>> stream on dvb-t as mp2 and there was no audio on on these streams. Or
>> have I missed something on ./configure for the 0.22?
>
> --enable-libfaad
>
>> Noel
>
> Paul

0.22 JYA 22840: Works very well with very minor issue.

LiveTV radio (audio only channels) causes error: "Error opening jump program
file buffer" & UI dumps back to menu, then works okay second try.
Once "watching LiveRadio" you can select any channel okay.
Select an actual TV channel & the problem repeats.

Records radio (audio only channel) fine.

B.