[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22 and DVB-T channel scanning issues

feadog feadog at orcon.net.nz
Mon Nov 16 08:29:23 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 14:38 +1300, Steven Ellis wrote:

> Appears they have accepted my patches into Trunk and fixes
>
> Steve

Thanks Steve,

I compiled the 0.22 source fine this morning and your tuning patch is
surely included. Another small step for mytthtvnz.

I had hoped the Paul Kendall Latm patch would be there too, but no.
And of course there's no loopfilter option in the playback settings.

In the end having configured the backend from the svn install to do the
dvb-t scan, Ithen removed it all and installed the binary version from
JYA's repos.

Noel Sheridan