[mythtvnz] Nova T-500 cards

Aaron Drysdale aarond at postec.co.nz
Mon Nov 16 01:57:59 GMT 2009

From: mythtvnz-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:mythtvnz-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of Stephen
Worthington

>So, has anyone out there used one of these Nova TD-500 Model 298
>cards?  Do they work?  Does the remote work?  The FM radio?

I am using a Nova T card with two antenna connections. Sorry, I don't
know exactly what model it is. I can confirm that it is working fine in
Linux. I don't use the onboard IR connection, as I already had a Nova-S
card already configured for this. Also haven't got the FM radio working
- haven't even tried.

If you don't get any other response, tell me how to check what model I
have and I can check if mine is the same.

Hope this helps.

Aaron