[mythtvnz] HDHomeRun users?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 11 08:05:23 GMT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wade Maxfield" <mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: [mythtvnz] HDHomeRun users?

> With there being no readily available DVB-S PCIe cards, maybe a
> HDHomeRun will be the way to go. Set the HDHR as the main tuner, single
> PCI DVB-S for conflicts, and PVR350 for the Sky only channels.
>
> So, anyone HDHomeRun users: How do you find it?  If you've gone to Myth
> 0.22 has it made any improvements?
>
>  - Wade

There is no DVB-S HDHR, unless they've just released it.

FWIW I think there are a number of good reasons to prefer a dual DVB-T HDHR over DVB-T cards - in my single user experience.  (Over
and above the obvious need for an available slot)

(Still building the PC intended for 0.22 so not yet able to comment on 0.22 - and hoping Steve sorts his second bug and gets both
fixes integrated before I do finish the PC and run up 0.22!)

One presumes that DVB-T is not currently an option for the original poster?