[mythtvnz] Tinfoil madness

stuart stugo at xtra.co.nz
Sat Nov 7 04:01:15 GMT 2009

If you measure between the earth and the neutral at the power point on
the ohms scale it  should be as close to 0 ohms.
 This would prove that you have a good connection at the sub board and
main board with out springing for anything flashier.
 I noticed that you mentioned RCD are the at your board, just curious as
this gives me a idea of the age of you house wiring.
Stu