[mythtvnz] hdmi audio and TV3

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 03:08:12 BST 2009

Thanks Jean-Yves,
I'm no wizard at patching things and as I have it working OK for now I may just leave it.

In the future I will want to get an audio output from the SPDIF at the same time as the HDMI and the SPDIF will be connected to my 5.1 receiver -
Then when I want surround sound I just mute the TV and turn on the receiver.

hopefully it will just work, but more likely I will be looking for help.

Cheers
Steve