[mythtvnz] Minimum CPU for FreeviewHD

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Wed May 27 01:35:23 BST 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 12:13 pm, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2009/5/27 Steven Ellis <steven at openmedia.co.nz>:
>> Played your sample under mplayer with VDPAU support with no issues.
>
> audio and video aren't in sync , audio finishes almost half way before
> the video completes

That will happen until the stream syncs. Its 1080i H.264 so usually
confuses mplayer.

>> Also tried with mythfrontend and I always get the message
>> "Error was encountered while displaying video"
>
> Video plays in mythfrontend, showing similar patterns as found before.
> little squares around some edges

How did you set it up to test it. I tried using the Videos are and setting
a playback profile for .ts files but it didn't work.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz