[mythtvnz] hdmi audio and TV3

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 11:56:00 BST 2009

Still need help on this - please.

Quick summary, I have enabled audio over HDMI using Allens Digital Audio How to on the Myth Wiki.

sound is fine for all channels except Tv3. TV3 sound is all clickng static. Steven Ellis suggested I may be sending AC3 sound to something that cannot handle it. this is quite possible as the only difference for TV3 is that it has AC3 and AAC while the other channels are only AAC.

So is there anyway that I can force Myth to play the AAC audio and not the AC3?