[mythtvnz] Minimum CPU for FreeviewHD

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 24 21:30:31 BST 2009

The "real thing" refers to what should have been seen and as was subsequently seen on VLC (on a different pc that plays TV3 HD.)

My first description of what the 2400 played was a little vague ("Seemed jerky slow and definitely full of tearing") as I had not
seen what the clip should have played like which made it hard to be dogmatic.  Having seen it played properly it is quite exciting
and quite different indeed unrecognisable as the same video.

I just took a random 10 second stream from a HDHomerun, so did not see it played at the time.  Turns out it is pretty wild and
probably a good test of video!

Therefore in response to your "I'm guessing the file played properly there." I confirm it definitely did not.

Did it play properly for you in mplayer?