[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu May 21 11:36:48 BST 2009

> Bugger!!
>
> What kind of splitter? Where from?
>
> Aaron

I'm in CHCH and got mine at Radcliff Powerbase on Sockburn roundabout -
its an electrical wholesaler and they have all sorts of CAT5, RJ45, TV
coax etc for new builds including splitters, 75ohm terminators, aerial
preamps, distribution amps etc - I'm sure you get the picture...

My house was built 6 years ago (not by me!) and has a star connected cat5E
network of cables for phones to every room and TV coax to most of them.
I've hacked it to keep the existing phone and have 100meg ethernet - a
100meg switch in the garage puts it all round the house :-) All the
original (pre-ethernet) gear came from a place like Radcliff.

--
Robin Gilks