[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 21 06:57:15 BST 2009

I think the power issues are well highlighted by posts.

It would seem there is no STB here.

The dse L4222 might be a problem, depending on power sources.  If there was a STB on all the time then the L4036 would probably be
good to feed 3 other devices when the power out is connected to the STB.

The dse L4036 I would expect to be fine for two DVB-S cards in the same PC.  In this case make sure both Outs pass power, as a
single power pass caused issues for me, depending on which card was feeding power....

Still why not go for DVB-T as it needs more people using it to get it polished!

I hope that also helps.

Kind regards
David