[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 working with Freeview HD

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Thu May 21 06:13:14 BST 2009

> At the moment if I can't get a frontend uptime measured in months then I
> can't ship it. My wife is used to MythTV and my WAF would drop to a
> serious low if we tried to use freeview|HD a lot.
>
> I'd be interested to hear how if the  WAF has changed with freeview|HD for
> other members of the list.

I find mythtv quite good with the latest develelopment stuff.. the only
thing I'm waiting on is for the HVR-2200 bugs to be fixed so I can turn it
on all the time. It works but random will just lock the machine up which
they are actively working on a the moment (www.kernellabs.com)

Then I can watch Sky/DVB-S/DVB-T all from my mythtv box.

Thanks