[mythtvnz] Some channels missing while recording

Vance McIndoe vance at juniper.net
Thu May 14 09:36:37 BST 2009

I have a Hauppauge Nova-S PCI card on Mythbuntu 9.04. I've noticed that when recording on Tuner 1 (Tuner 2 available) that a few channels go missing.

For example, TV3 and a few others are okay, but TV1 is missing. I can still see it in the programme guide, but can't find it when in Live TV mode - therefore can't switch to it.

However, if Tuner 2 is recording (and Tuner 1 is available), then all channels are available as you'd expect.

How do I confirm if I have both tuners set up correctly? Can I run some db queries to provide some more info?

Vance.