[mythtvnz] Problem with mythtv frontend after 9.04 upgrade

Vance McIndoe vance at juniper.net
Tue May 5 21:55:01 BST 2009

I downloaded the 9.04 ISO, did a myth database backup and did a fresh
install last night.  Since I have /var/lib/ on a different partition, my
recordings and videos remained unaffected - although the install doesn't
add that partition back into /etc/fstab, so I had to do it manually -
with only a little bit of guessing at the UUID and options fields.....

The restore worked well, and it's resolved my issue.  I'm left thinking
there is still something buggy about the 8.10 to 9.04 dist-upgrade
method.

Thanks for the help from everyone.

Vance.