[mythtvnz] Mythweb and iMate

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Tue May 5 00:29:14 BST 2009

Can anyone give me any advice on using Mythweb on an imate? Is it
possible? I've exposed Mythweb to the outside world using Dyndns, and I
can hit it from my PC at work in IE. However, when I try and hit it from
my iMate using IE Mobile it just says the remote end disconnected.
Anyone got this working? Anything else I need to do?

Regards

Aaron Drysdale
Global Product Manager

25 College Hill   *   Ponsonby   *   Auckland   *   New Zealand
P.O. Box 68281   *   Newton   *   Auckland 1145   *   New Zealand
T: +64 9 361 0543    *   M: +64 21 377 576   *   F: +64 9 361 0591
Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com   *   www.provencocadmus.com

Introducing ProvencoCadmus <http://www.provencocadmus.com/aboutus/>

The contents of this electronic message along with any attachments are
confidential, may contain material, which is legally privileged from
disclosure and are for the attention only of the person named above as
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy, disclose or use the contents in any way but immediately
notify us by return of email immediately, then destroy the message. The
company is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or
any attachments after sending by the company.