[mythtvnz] Upgrade for Freeview HD

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Mon May 4 06:15:41 BST 2009

For TV Out I use an ASUS NVIDIA 9400M for VDPAU , it has SVGA, HDMI, component, S-VHS and composite (need differnent cables to get the last 3).  Currently it is driving an old (15+ years) TV at 1024 x 768, while sourcing HD Freeview.  The CPUs barely goes over 10% as the GPU is doing all the work.

Cheers

Douglas.