[mythtvnz] 1-day has pinnacle dvb-t usb tuner

Simon Green simon at simongreen.name
Mon Mar 30 00:24:54 BST 2009

The site claims "It picks up free-to-air High Definition digital
terrestrial TV, such as Freeview, giving you crystal clear TV through
your computer - a great device for the Olympic Games! "

Pity the 2010 and 2012 Olympic games are going to be exclusively on
Prime and Sky TV, neither of which are currently on Freeview|HD.

  -- simon