[mythtvnz] Does the HVR 900 have an LNA setting or something similar?

Alan Walls Alan.Walls at trimble.co.nz
Sun Mar 29 22:41:28 BST 2009

I finally upgraded to a vdpau capable graphics card (ASUS EN9400GT),
installed Jean-Yves's patches and got my HVR 900 working in DVB-T mode.

HD TV often deteriorates and becomes blocky which I'm assuming is
because MythTV is reporting an 11% signal strength on the strongest mux.
Backend logs are also reporting a bad data stream.  The system is using
vdpau because CPU usage is very low.

The interesting point is that running Hauppauge's WinTV on my Windows
Laptop shows a full strength signal.