[mythtvnz] HDHomerun - VLC on Linux - Yes - well sort of!

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Mar 28 09:12:00 GMT 2009

If it is hyperthreading that's effectively splitting my CPU in half, wouldn't I be better to turn it off and make all of it
available?
When I get a chance to reboot I'll see if I can turn it off in the mBoard BIOS, unless you suggest otherwise?
{Ref http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=895077 the ht=on is not found.}