[mythtvnz] HDHomerun - VLC on Linux - Yes - well sort of!

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Mar 28 08:36:03 GMT 2009

Good work
Thank you sir!

Silicon Dust may have something coming next week???
Have what coming?
Well if I knew I'd probably have detailed!
Having sent them some debug info, they suggest there might be two problems in my (or NZ?) system, it seems implied they think they can fix them.
Seems we agree the solution likely lies in VDPAU, however even C4 does not play smoothly, I would have thought there was enough grunt to manage C4, certainly SD MPEG2's of the same C4 content play fine, so perhaps there are things they can address??