[mythtvnz] NOVA -T 500 only 1 tuner in LiveTV

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 19:49:29 GMT 2009

I'll try that tonight.

I have deleted all my cards and re-entered them partly because I realised Livetv always starts at the highest numbered tuner and in my case I wanted to change which tuner was the starting tuner. After deleting and re-entering the cards I can record one show and watch a different show but I still can't change tuner using C. I will try the group settings.

Cheers

Steve