[mythtvnz] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S Plus problem

Kerry Baker kerry.baker at orcon.net.nz
Tue Mar 17 09:19:05 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I have solved this particular problem.  For future reference, in case
anyone else has a similar issue, I will explain the solution.

In my box I have a dual PCI riser.  I have an analogue tuner in the first
slot and installed my DVB card in the second slot.  It didn't like this.
Issues with IRQ and DMA conflicts.
I swapped the cards over so the DVB card is in the first slot and problem
solved.
There are jumpers on my PCI riser so I could possibly have fixed it that
way but I don't have any documentation for it.

Thanks to those who offered advice.

Kerry.