[mythtvnz] 180.37 & Mythbuntu 9.04 aplha 5 + Jean-Yves VDPAU support

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:48:21 GMT 2009

Sure thing:

mysql> select channum,freqid,callsign,name,xmltvid from channel;
+---------+--------+------------------+------------------+----------------------------+
| channum | freqid | callsign         | name             | xmltvid

+---------+--------+------------------+------------------+----------------------------+
| 1       | 1      | TV ONE           | TV ONE           |
tv1.freeviewnz.tv         |
| 2       | 2      | TV2              | TV2              |
tv2.freeviewnz.tv         |
| 6       | 6      | TVNZ 6           | TVNZ 6           |
tvnz6.freeviewnz.tv        |
| 7       | 7      | TVNZ 7           | TVNZ 7           |
tvnz7.freeviewnz.tv        |
| 20      | 20     | TVNZ SPORT EXTRA | TVNZ SPORT EXTRA |
sportextra.freeviewnz.tv   |
| 3       | 3      | TV3              | TV3              |
tv3.freeviewnz.tv         |
| 4       | 4      | C4               | C4               |
c4.freeviewnz.tv          |
| 5       | 5      | Maori Television | Maori Television |
maori-tv.freeviewnz.tv     |
| 22      | 22     | Parliament TV    | Parliament TV    |
parliament.freeviewnz.tv   |
| 51      | 51     | CONFM            | Concert FM       |
concert-fm.radio.sky.co.nz |
| 50      | 50     | NATRA            | National Radio   |
national.radio.sky.co.nz   |
| 59      | 59     | Prime TV         | Prime TV         | prime.sky.co.nz

+---------+--------+------------------+------------------+----------------------------+
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Cheers,
Jonathan

mythtvnz-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hoskin
> Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 9:40 AM
> To: MythTV in NZ
> Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] 180.37 & Mythbuntu 9.04 aplha 5 + Jean-Yves VDPAU
support

> I am going to try and add a PVR-500 to get the non-DVB-T channels over
> UHF (especially Prime).
>
> Just did this myself to add Prime to my existing Nova-T HD system. Pretty
straight forward once you find the right pages on Google. I'll try to find
some time to write something on MythKiwi.

> I will need to get an XML grabber for NZ, has anyone tried the mythkiwi
> panel (www.mythkiwi.com) and DVB-T to set things up??
>
> AFAIK that is feature is not yet in the MK Control Panel yet (Hayden can
you confirm?). The manual steps for DVB-T and XMLTV aren't a major job. The
biggest stumbling block for me was getting the correct XMLTV id set up for
each channel. With those set up correctly, the tv_grab_nz.py script just
does it's thing. This might help partially:
> http://mythkiwi.com/index.php?option=com_joomlawiki&Itemid=14
>
> Jonathan
>

> This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes
of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.