[mythtvnz] 180.37 & Mythbuntu 9.04 aplha 5 + Jean-Yves VDPAU support

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:39:53 GMT 2009

> I am going to try and add a PVR-500 to get the non-DVB-T channels over
> UHF (especially Prime).

Just did this myself to add Prime to my existing Nova-T HD system. Pretty
straight forward once you find the right pages on Google. I'll try to find
some time to write something on MythKiwi.

> I will need to get an XML grabber for NZ, has anyone tried the mythkiwi
> panel (www.mythkiwi.com) and DVB-T to set things up??

AFAIK that is feature is not yet in the MK Control Panel yet (Hayden can you
confirm?). The manual steps for DVB-T and XMLTV aren't a major job. The
biggest stumbling block for me was getting the correct XMLTV id set up for
each channel. With those set up correctly, the tv_grab_nz.py script just
does it's thing. This might help partially:
http://mythkiwi.com/index.php?option=com_joomlawiki&Itemid=14

Jonathan