[mythtvnz] VDPAU OK on TV3, not elsewhere

Guy Gibson ggibson at orcon.net.nz
Tue Mar 3 04:53:44 GMT 2009

I'm seeing the same errors in my logs.    VDPAU is working and tv3 is
good. Tv1 & 2 were not great initially. These cleaned up a lot when
changed X to use 1280 x 720 rather than 1920 x 1080.  So 720p output
as my plasma is 1080i capable, but 1280 x 720allows the plasma to run
in native mode. Also nvidia cards are not always great at outputting
interlace output.

Even with that I'm still getting logs full of the errors you quote.

G2

Sent from my iPod