[mythtvnz] Current satellite channels

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Jun 30 09:42:51 BST 2009

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Robin Gilks<g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:
>> I seem to have slipped behind a bit with what is coming from Optus D1. I
>> see that TVNZ Sports Extra no longer has EPG so I guess thats dead
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/384563
>
>> but I
>> thought that tv3+1 was HD (UHF) only - but according to freeviewnz.tv
>> its
>> on D1 as well - true?
>
> true
>

>> If so what are the current mux/pid numbers for all the D1 channels
>> anyone?
>>

> does this have what you want? http://www.lyngsat.com/optusd1.html

That gives me all the tuning and EPG info - I can't see anything there
that indicates what channel number an 'approved' Freeview box would use
for TV3+1. Although I don't use the numbers directly (they clash with Sky
numbers) I'm trying to keep to a 'system' :-)

Any idea if Sports Extra is ever going to come back? - I think I'll just
hide it for now...

--
Robin Gilks