[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:58:20 BST 2009

Hi

2009/6/24 Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>:
> Does that mean you are closing your repo? (I could construe the above that:

No no ...

I will just not release 0.21.5

> (3) you have just agreed that you are going to do no more 0.21 work
> and work on 0.22 but leave your repo intact "as is where is"

Nothing like that was discussed.

I was just asked not to release the ffmpeg upgrade

> On any analysis it sounds as though you have become a mythtv "dev" -
> which I think is great because you have a lot to offer (IMHO).

Nothing like that.

Though I was left to understand that to become one , one step is
required, and that one way to be able to integrate in Myth all my
changes, is to become a developer myself.

Jean-Yves