[mythtvnz] atoms and ions

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Fri Jun 19 03:51:10 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 14:25 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> the zotac comes in 2 cpu versions and two power versions, giving 4
> total versions (althouth nicegear seem to only have 2, the B and the

That's correct. There's a table down the bottom of the datasheet[1]
which reflects what Nick said. Both the versions we have listed now are
the ATX power versions (some of the pictures may have the incorrect
options).

Unfortunately they don't offer a power brick version with an AU/NZ power
plug. I'm talking with them currently to see what they can do.

Partnering them with a case which comes with a PSU and power brick
should work out about the same.

[1]https://nicegear.co.nz/obj/pdf/zotac-ion-itx-v3.pdf
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier