[mythtvnz] Smarter detection of programmes

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:03:38 BST 2009

Yeah its especially annoying late at night when they seem less concerned
about keeping scheduling on time.

I set my system to record 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after each
recording to try and avoid missing any part of the show.  It works most
times but it would be nice if it could detect the end/beginning as
you've suggested.