[mythtvnz] External DVB-S Card

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Jun 9 03:55:31 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 14:29 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
> Short answer, there don't appear to be any readily available in NZ.

I've just had a bit of a look. It looks like support for the Technotrend
S-2400 USB which we can get was added in 2.6.26. Doing a bit more
searching it appears it got broken again in 2.6.27 :(

There's some recent discussion about it on the LKML which has a patch to
fix this but I don't know if this is commited yet.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier