[mythtvnz] DVB-S PCI card availability

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Mon Jun 8 11:59:15 BST 2009

I've got one doing exactly that right now.

02:05.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
    Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Unknown device 1017

02:06.0 Network controller: Techsan Electronics Co Ltd B2C2 FlexCopII
DVB chip / Technisat SkyStar2 DVB card (rev 02)
    Subsystem: Techsan Electronics Co Ltd B2C2 FlexCopII DVB chip /