[mythtvnz] Looking for parts for my HTPC build

Geoff mythtv at jagds.com
Tue Jul 28 02:29:45 BST 2009

Hmmm $68 plus shipping - dealexteme sell the same stuff for under a 1/3 of that, normally takes around a week for delivery to NZ.

CF to SATA adaptors, Some of them come with 2.5 form factor cradles.

Are you reusing an old CF card? If you're going to go a buy a new one you might be better off with a SDHC/SD to SATA adaptor than using CF.
Class 6 SD cards are cheap and fast

SD Card to SATA adaptors (there may be more of these.. I gave up searching)

Regards
Geoff