[mythtvnz] wrong workspace is displayed on startup

Mark van Dijk mark.van.dijk at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 22 05:18:21 BST 2009

I have an annoying issue on a newly installed Mythbuntu 9.04.  I have
two workspaces - one for MythFrontend, and the other for quickly
switching to for various admin stuff (terminal, firefox, preferences,
etc).  These are accessed (as usual) by <CTRL>-F1 and <CTRL>-F2.

On startup, my Mythbox shows my second workspace.  I have to manually
press <CTRL>-F1 to switch to MythFrontend.

I have tried all sorts of things to get my machine to come up with
MythFrontend on startup, nothing i do seems to work.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Mark