[mythtvnz] LNB freq (lnb_lof_lo ) automagically changing to 9750

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Wed Jul 15 04:24:05 BST 2009

I have a really weird situation which is leaving me thoroughly brassed off,
for some reason the LNB setting keeps dropping out of the table, as if by
magic another process sees fit to change the LNB frequency! Consequently  or
perhaps the cause being, the cards become unconnected and myth stops
working. It seems to also change the LNB region to North America.
 I'm wanting to connect 3 front ends to it but I have an unstable system.
Anyone seen this or could shed some light on it for me?

Cheers
Barry

--

Barry Clearwater