[mythtvnz] TGUI 9660/938x/968x

matthew pearce pearce.mg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:31:24 GMT 2009

Thanks

I got TV out working. The card is so old that to do this you have to
set a jumper on the card.
Composite out works. Have not tried S-video.
Output quality is not perfect but fine for now.
However, when I tried to play a video from a DVD the box complained:
X11 (BadAlloc: Insufficient resources for allocation) 1.5%

Is this a software configuration issue or is the hardware just too old?
I can not seem to change the resolution from 640x480 even though the
website that was provided suggested that 1024x786 was usable.

Best Regards

Matthew