[mythtvnz] Hardeware advice

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 28 04:45:22 GMT 2009

On the other hand might I observe the higher 9xxx series have higher power consumptions with power and especially heat implications.
They also have HDCP incorporated along with HDMI capability.
I am not sure if the HDCP is a concern or not for MythTV HD purposes, can anyone comment?
Is there a link re the high failure rate?
Kind regards
David