[mythtvnz] Help please!

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Thu Jan 22 08:07:18 GMT 2009

Thanks a lot, Mark,

The answer would have fixed everything for me, were it not for Simon
getting there first! I am really impressed by the speed that you both
answered - who needs paid support with a community like this??

I put the question and answer on Launchpad's Mythbuntu section so that
anyone else with the problem can find it (hopefully):
https://answers.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+question/58364/+index

I hope you don't mind, but thought that your messages were public anyway.

Thanks again,

Aaron