[mythtvnz] Green screen .. help please

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:04:46 GMT 2009

Hi Simon,

I have checked my TV playback settings, and it was using the CPU++ profile,
which uses quartz and XV, I wasn't using XVMC unless it was set at different
layer, like you say the Intel driver, but I am using the stock driver out of
the distro, so puzzling. I will try another version of the driver and get
back to you ... in the meantime I have set MythTV to use opengl, so the
kidies can watch TV.

Thanks,
Bernie