[mythtvnz] Green screen .. help please

Simon Cantem scantem at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:09:34 GMT 2009

Are you running the latest nvidia binary drivers or the open source drivers?
If you're running the nvidia drivers try changing to a different version to
see if that makes a difference:

System -> Hardware Drivers - select a nvidia driver and hit either activate

It sounds like there's a problem with the overlay rendering which is used to
accelerate the video rendering. To confirm it you could try running Xine and
setting the video output to X11, that'll turn off any acceleration.