[mythtvnz] Before hardware prices rise....

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jan 12 20:50:47 GMT 2009

> Robin have a look at the ASUS M3N78-VM.  Micro ATX form factor.
> Nvidia 8200 and HDMI
>

> Guy
>

> On 9/01/2009, at 3:48 PM, Robin Gilks wrote:
>
>> Asus M3N-H/HDMI

I've been following a thread on the main mythtv-users list about that m/b.
There have been questions raised about what kernel version is required to
support both the s/pdif output and the ethernet interface.

The former I think may be wetware problems (some distros use pulse audio
which causes a problem) and the latter requires at least 2.6.27 for the
correct driver.

I've also been looking at the other m/b in the M3N78 range - the EM and
the PRO as well as the VM. Not a lot to choose between them.

--
Robin Gilks